Watch Emirates’ Superwomen pilots fly to five continents from Dubai on the world’s largest Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 fleet in March 2018.
• Captain Patricia Bischoff from Canada and First Officer Rebecca Lougheed from the UK fly the Emirates A380 to San Francisco.
• Captain Heather Wolf from Canada, First Officer Marieke Kremer from Netherlands and Cadet Pilot Noof Omar from the UAE fly the Emirates Boeing 777 to Singapore.
• First Officer Nancy Binder from Canada flies the Emirates Boeing 777 to Lisbon.
• First Officer Ekam Ahluwalia from India flies the Emirates A380 to Manchester.
• Captain Rocio Rodriguez from Mexico flies the Emirates A380 to Perth.
• Captain Martha Chatziiliadou from Greece and First Officer Dominique Cotte from Australia fly the Emirates Boeing 777 to Algiers.