Süreç Geliştirme Uzmanı
The job holder will be educated to degree level in an engineering subject. Masters degree in a related field (e.g. Operational Research) is preferable.
0-2 years of experience in a quantitative analysis or operational research role, preferable in a strategic or planning environment in an Airport, Airline, Ground Handling or ANSP organisation. Proven ability to communicate data and information in a manner that is readily understood by a wide audience of varied experience.
– In depth knowledge of the aviation industry, in depth knowledge airport operations processes is preferable.
– Proven ability to communicate data and information in a manner that is readily understood by a wide audience of varied experience.
– Influencing skills to not only present finding, but influence timely implementation.
– Is comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data.
– Proficiency to an advanced level with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
– Knowledge of statistical tools, as well programming languages such as SPSS, Java and VBA is an asset.
– Fluent in written and spoken English
- The job holder is responsible for providing analytical, modelling and simulation support for the performance analysis of the airport’s logistics related infrastructure, systems and processes at Istanbul New Airport. This role focuses on logistics (incl. baggage and cargo), transportation and the road requirements around the airport, airside and landside. He/She analyses facilities and operations to determine how best to define and improve levels of service, enhance operations, accommodate demand and best serve the needs of the airport and stakeholders.
- The job holder will monitor and analyse capacity and service standards and work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the declared capacities can be delivered and maintained, understand existing and upcoming constraints and identify mitigating actions. He/She is responsible for analysing and communicating current operational performance data, enables a robust capacity declaration to be developed.
- The job holder will utilise a suite of simulation models and tools for the purpose of working with stakeholders to drive operational resilience, optimise utilisation of existing infrastructure, equipment, systems and resources.
Other Information About Position
City/Country: İstanbul(Avr.) (Eyüp)
Number Of Personnel: 2
Sector in Which The Company Operates: Aviation
Position Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job Field: Operations
Position Level: Specialist
Experience: Maximum 1 year(s) experience
University Department: Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering
Educational Level: University (Graduate)