QR6669 – Senior Group Sales Agent | Istanbul
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
Supporting the sales team in handling and negotiating QR groups and seats allocation in respect of Company processes and sales strategy as well as assist customers in all issues related to groups and allocation reservations are part of your responsibilities
- University graduate or high school degree
- Native Turkish & excellent English Language communication skills – spoken/written
- Complete product knowledge and the market practices of the areas under jurisdiction
- Recognized IATA / Airline Basic Tariff Course will be an added advantage
- Excellent Amadeus and preferred GRMS (group reservation system programme)
- Understands Finances
- Understands Process and Product
- Works within Organizational Structure and Culture
- Demonstrates Quality Consciousness
- A minimum 3 years of job-related experience required
- 3 or more years experience to customer service in an Airline / Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute
- Previous experience in a reservation agents role will be an advantage
1. Resume / CV
By clicking on the “Apply for this Vacancy” button, you accept the Privacy and Application Policy.