Commercial Drone Training

It is important that people learn to fly a drone responsibly and gain the necessary “CAA drone training” in the UK if they intend to use drones (also known as RPAS or UAVs) for commercial reasons.

Currently there is no official legislation or requirements for those with small drones and who are using them for hobbies to have any official drone licence.

However, if you are intending to use a drone for commercial purposes it is a regulatory requirement to obtain CAA permissions, and therefore beneficial to undertake RPAS training or UAV training (as some may call it).