TSA officers have kept a lot of dangerous and often times wacky items off of commercial aircraft this year.
We’d like to share some of those items with you in our #TopTen Most Unusual Finds of 2016!
10) Hand Grenade Trailer Hitch Cover: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP)
9) Hello Kitty Firearm: Bradley International Airport (BDL)
8) Negan’s Bat Lucille: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
7) Golden Hand Grenade: Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
6) Replica Suicide Vest: Richmond International Airport (RIC)
5) Bladed Dragon Claw: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
4) Dead Seahorses in Brandy Bottle: Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
3) Five-Bladed Flogger: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
2) Post-Apocalyptic Bullet Adorned Gas Mask: Miami International Airport (MIA)
1) Movie Prop Corpse: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)