Coming soon to an airport near you—a brand new United experience at LAX.
We’re working on a variety of enhancements that will create a brighter, more open United experience at Los Angeles International.
In partnership with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA), we’ve created a multi-year plan to renovate and improve the airport experience at United Terminal 7, Concourses 7 and 8.
Here are the key changes you’ll see over the next few years:
– We’ll be adding more self-service kiosks to speed up the check-in process.
– The security checkpoint will be expanded to reduce lines and wait times.
– Our new gate areas will have better seating options and added charging stations, for more comfort and productivity while you’re waiting to board.
– A brand new United ClubSM location will offer extra seating, powered workstations, modern furniture, beautiful views and an outdoor terrace.
– The carousels in baggage claim will be relocated and redesigned for easier baggage pickup.
– Construction is underway, with completion scheduled for 2017. While construction is going on and a portion of our lobby is closed for remodeling, you may want to allow extra time for check-in and security processing. We recommend that you check in through united.com or the United app, if possible, to avoid delays. Additionally, please allow extra time for bag drop off and security screening.