Community Liason Officer
- University degree required, preferably in sociology, psycology or relevant disciplines.
- Exceptional and engaging written and oral communication skills in English and Turkish, and ability to effectively
- interact with executives and stakeholders
- Already has a background in social management plans and programs
- Minimum five years successful professional experience (BTC Project experience is highly preferred)
- Have common knowledge on preparing and managing budgets
- Possess very good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- A flexible and committed approach to the job
- Positive outlook and energetic personality
- Able to travel abroad
Aviation Industry experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Implementation of Stakeholder Engagement Plan of the project,
- Implementation of Social Management Plan including Grievance Mechanism.
- Developing procedures in the field of responsibility.
- Development of Livelihood Restoration Plan and implementation of the projects achieving targets of this plan.
- Developing Social Responsibility Projects.
- Monitoring and reporting.
- Preparing company presentations.
Job Posted: 11.03.2015
Updated Date: 11.03.2015
Last Apply: 09.05.2015