||Etihad Airways is looking for a Social Media Manager to help manage and drive both strategic and day-to-day aspects of Etihad’s social media for the passenger business on a global level. We are looking for a performance-minded Social Media Manager who has the knowledge and the passion to support taking Etihad Airways’ social marketing in MENA to the next level. This position will be responsible for establishing a long-term, sustainable strategy for social media and digital performance, based on measurement and optimization. This expert will also manage and drive planning, recommendations and integration of social media content to support marketing campaigns, corporate communications and product and service launches in MENA.
||Responsible to manage a localized social media presence for Etihad Airways in the Middle East, Africa and UAE and support in managing the airline’s appointed social media agency.
- Strategically manage, plan and execute the Middle East, Africa and UAE social media/online editorial calendar to deliver against objectives and KPIs for owned and earned channels
- Work with commercial, marketing, sales and corporate communications leads in Middle East, Africa and UAE to coordinate and develop innovative social media and online campaigns and recommendations that support local business goals
- Create and apply relevant testing and optimization strategies such as A/B/n testing to ensure that content is highly optimized for each channel and audience in Middle East, Africa and UAE
- Analyze, test and improve social referral strategy to deliver on engagement and conversion goals for the Etihad.Com site editions related to Middle East, Africa and UAE
- Produce reports that analyse campaign performance, sentiment, and trends in order to improve the social media strategy and provide insight to the commercial organization
- Support in evolving the airline’s approach to using social media in issues and crisis management
- Drive the execution of a blogger outreach program and ensure the maintenance of relevant brand ambassadors to spread the word about the airline in the Middle East, Africa and UAE markets
- Develop analytics reports and collate data, presenting analysis of campaigns and trends for relevant stakeholders
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments and identify best approach for social media channels and participation in Middle East, Africa and UAE
||Postholder must have a bachelors degree, MBA being an advantagewith a minimum of 5 years of high level of Online and Social Media Marketing Experience.
- Experience leading projects from strategy development to successful deploymentand ongoing optimisation
- Native speaker of English and Arabic with excellent verbal and flawless written communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience in managing paid campaigns to achieve commercial and engagement related objectives
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to MENA region
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture) (mandatory). Google Analytics 101, 201 and 301 certification a plus
- Track record of delivering successful programs and working in a goal-focused environment
- Proactive individual who can thrive in a high-pressure and dynamic environment